How to get my Blogg "I Love Indonesia" on Google first page !

Hi ! My name is Mr. Nyariadi ! I am Indonesia citizen! I work as a teacher in the Hight School of Indonesia. I have a hobby of blogging, and I use blogger as a medium of blogging I like the most.

Blogger is a free blog who the best and most easily in the settings. Blogger has made ​​me enjoy my days with blogging. ! I d'ont have any instruction to built a website at all ! So I choose a free website building ! The name is Weebly and is very popular on internet and is very easy to use like drag and drop modules building ! Anyone can do it like me without knowledge and for free !

Title
  • You have to choose what you want to talk about !
  • Choose your title ! Like my title is (How to get my Blogg "I Love Indonesia" on Google first page !) The best way to get a good title and after get traffic when your website will be ready to go on Google is to use Google Adwords keywords : https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/Explorer_u=1000000000&__c=1000000000&ideaRequest#search.noneweeblylink_new_window
  • With this tool you will be able to see what people research the most on internet ! Check your title on this tool and Google Adwords keywords will give you results of expression like you wrote on Google search and the traffic per month of this expression results !

Meta Description
Your Meta Description is the description of your site ! This is what we see under your title on Google results ! This is very important because you must put the same keywords to get better ranking in Google ! Like mine is (Cause I love Indonesia! How to visit Indonesia! Anything that you encounter when visiting Indonesia )This is my description on the top of my website in bold letters and bigger !

Meta Keywords
Keywords is some words you must place in your site is very important to place those words by order of density ! Density (the most important) like mine are (Google seo (165 000 search per month), how to get on google search (74 000 research per month) , How to get website on google (49 500 research per month) ,how to get website traffic (49 500 research per month), google first page (22 200 research per month) ,how to get your site on google (18 100 research per month) As you can see my keywords are placed with density by order with the first phrase, this one have the most traffic per month by Google adwords keywords tools ! With Weebly you go in the settings tab and you will see your title and your description (Meta Description) and you must add your meta keywords not more than 20 words or phrases is very easy to apply without instruction ! You must doing that on each page with different title and description and meta Keyword
keywords that I use are: Toraja,Javanese,Unique culture,Natural Materials,Society,Beach, Arts, Love,Indonesian, Traditional, Malang, Jogjakarta, Java, Sriwijaya, Indonesia, Bali,Indonesia Art.

Website or Meta keywords analyzer
When you want to see if your website title,your description and your meta keywords or meta tags you must need a free website analyzer ! Those tools are free and they are very easy to use, you just need to put your website adress and click run ! From there as you will see if your site is ok ? There a lot free website analyzer but i used 1 only because it can be very confusing if you use too much analyser !
SiteSolutions : http://www.sitesolutions.com/Tools/Analysis.aspx
Good luck
Previous
Next Post »