The Only Flood Jakarta, Indonesia does Not Flood

Jakarta is experiencing a flood of more or less during the week. But it's not happening in Indonesia. Indonesia consists of 33 provinces, Jakarta is one of the provinces of the 33 provinces.

I just realized that floods in Jakarta have an impact on the assessment of foreigners to Indonesia, I know from my Facebook friends who are in the USA. The name Samuel Peter, he does so pay a visit to my house because after seeing the news on CNN that the Jakarta floods, and the wet season in Indonesia.

This is, my communication with Samuel Peter is going on today, Monday, 27 Januri 2013.
Samuel Peter, shed some light on, my friend who was going home from Manhattan USA to Indonesia
  • Samuel Peter

    Mimi already leaving Bro..
    She already flight to Canada .
    And she gonna flight to Indonesia 31 January .
  • Mr-nYach Nyariadi

    to day, sist Mimi go to Canada ?
    Samuael, can you following Mimi go to Indo ?
  • Samuel Peter

    Yes she is flying to Canada
    Bro., and she gonna flight to Indonesia 31 of January .
    I wish can come with Mimi but I have to study bro.. Maybe next time .
  • Mr-nYach Nyariadi

    i hope samual come here, live and sleep at my home
  • Samuel Peter

    Wow that will be nice so I no need to spent money to pay the hotel bro..!!
    How's the weather in Jakarta now bro.,?
    I see in the news CNN
    In Jakarta is flooding now ?
  • Mr-nYach Nyariadi

    My house different with hotel
    Jakarta ? yes that is true
    but now normal again
  • Samuel Peter

    Thanks god if already normal so Mimi flight will be not delate .
    So how's the weather in your place now?
  • Mr-nYach Nyariadi

    my place, the weather was good, the last such flood occurred in Jakarta yesterday.
    Samuel will know if one day here.
  • Samuel Peter

    Yes it's so bad I so from the news
    I was scare your hause n Mimi house also flooding .
  • Mr-nYach Nyariadi

    The flood happened only in Jakarta and its surrounding areas
    We (me and Mimi) live in East Java, which is 300 km away from Jakarta

So, my explanation that experiencing flooding only Jakarta and several areas in Indonesia, but most of the areas in Indonesia flooding does not occur. Let's pay a visit to Indonesia, I would like to make you as guest teachers English language lessons at my school. Gretting I Love Indonesia
Previous
Next Post »