Parasailing in Nusa Dua Bali - Indonesia

 Parasailing in Nusa Dua Bali - Indonesia>>>is no longer the vacation year end combined school holidays and the new year. So....I remember a year ago when we had groups of Office travel to Bali. The impression of the most embedded is using tourism parasailing in Nusa Dua Beach Bali. Yes indeed very memorable.
parasailing in Indonesia
Then, when my bus crash began to enter the area of Nusa Dua Beach looks parasailing in space. I immediately thought, how yummy things to try parasailing. Hopefully not expensive, I pray in my heart.


After arriving at the beach, I don't directly try parasailing because I still thinking if the rent money is expensive. My family enjoyed the Turtle Island tourism also in Nusa Dua. You have to excuse any, although I'm a native Indonesia, I still feel that tourism in bali is an expensive activity. As it turns out, my mind was wrong.

When on the bus, I had a chance to ask tour guides, "what does it cost go up it (parasailing)", while my hands pointing towards parasailing which is being floated in the sky. "Oh that, if domestic tourists only Rp. 75,000 but if overseas tourists can Rp. 250.000. Later if you want to wear the paragliding, the message can be a ticket to me "the answer of my tour guide.
 parasailing in Indonesia
After the sightseeing of Turtle Island, we take a break on the beach while you eat lunch and look at my nearby parasailing Finished eating we have four people who want to try parasailing. Then we bought a ticket at a price of Rp. 75,000 to for 5 minutes.

Well, that's the memory that is very memorable, I tell them in I Love Indonesia blogg.

Previous
Next Post »
3 Komentar
avatar

Thanks for your grateful informations, am working in Tourism Portal ,
so it will be a better information’s for me. Try to post best informations like this always.

Balas
avatar

Welcome Vijay, ur blohh Tourism Portal very nice.

Balas